Roscoe, Illinois is situated in Northern Winnebago County, just south of the Wisconsin border. One of the strongest pulls for residency is its excellent school systems. As a result, Roscoe has the highest percentage of married couple households with children, 10% higher than the state average. With over 16,000 people within a 5-mile radius of Roscoe and the median household income of over $68,000, the potential for retail and services businesses is outstanding.
A steadily increasing number of businesses are being established in the Roscoe area to provide needed products and services for the growing population of Northeastern Winnebago County. Opportunity for employment and new business development exists in Roscoe due to it’s continuing growth and pro-business village leadership. Currently Manufacturing accounts for 34% of the jobs in the area.
Available Sites For Development
- NorthWest Quadrant Rockton Road and Willowbrook Road
- NorthWest Quadrant US Highway 251 and Hononegah Road
- SouthEast Quadrant I90 and Rockton Road
- SouthEast Quadrant Rockton Road and Willowbrook Road
- SouthWest Quadrant Rockton Road and Willowbrook Road
- US Highway 251 and Bridge Street
The Village of Roscoe offers a comparatively low cost of doing business. The
community has a hard-working local and regional labor force. The Village has
land earmarked for both industrial and retail development with access to utilities.
Village incentives include Tax Increment Financing and revolving loan fund.
Roscoe can also help existing and new employers take advantage of regional
and state incentives, including financing and job training assistance.
Full detailed information on the Demographics for Roscoe can be found here.
The Village of Roscoe will assist its businesses and prospects to take advantage of
existing State of Illinois, Winnebago County and local business assistance programs.
- The Village of Roscoe CDAP Revolving Loan Fund
- Available at the Village Hall
- Rockford Local Development Corporation Programs, SBA 504 Debenture Program http://rldc.us/
- The Workforce Connection – Training Grants
- Starting a Business in Roscoe
- For more information about starting a business contact:
- SCORE for Northern Illinois